Schneider Electric A9F45150 Acti 9 IC60N, 1P, 50a, D Curve Miniature Circuit Breaker
List Price Exc. VAT: £23.59
You save £15.16
Lead time - 3 Days
|Our Part Number||A9F45150|
|No. of Poles||1P|
|Trip Rating (A)||50|
|Tripping Characteristics (Curve)||D|
|Breaking Capacity 12 to 60 V||36kA|
|Breaking Capacity 100 to 133 V||20kA|
|Breaking Capacity 220 to 240 V||10kA|
|Service Breaking Capacity (Ics)||75 % of Icu|
|Type||Miniature Circuit Breaker|
|Short Description||Schneider Electric A9F45150 Acti 9 IC60N, 1P, 50a, D Curve Miniature Circuit Breaker|
With exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail MCB is definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe : for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip : detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices : better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA and tripping curves: B, C, D, Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2,
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs),
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi,
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping.
Write Your Own Review